Teamwork Series 3

No matter how strong you are, there is a limit to where your strength or wisdom can take you.

I know there are times when we have the feeling, "let me just do this by myself and finish it in peace" I know I feel like that also. But the truth is, imagine if two of your kind have the same mindset, imagine all that you can achieve.
 
The bible says,  two are better than one, because when one falls down,  the other can raise him up.
Another quote that I love, it is also in the bible, it says  "one can chase a thousand,  and two ten thousand". Not two can chase two thousand but a multiplication of 10. And I want to believe that when it is then three or four people, the multiplying factor increases accordingly. 

The question or challenge might be to find the "right" teammate. 



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

You live your dream when you Know, develop and utilize your Talent

Starting Something New